- The personal data we will collect
- Use of Collected Data
- Who has access to collected data
- Site user rights
- The site's cookies policy
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the initial purposes (limitation purposes);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form allowing the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 , paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, accidental destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter's request
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP Address
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content the user views on your site
Data collected not automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform the location feature on our site.
This geographic data may be collected through methods of a Store filter Locator (Points of sale)
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for statistical purposes.
Who we share personal data with
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as they reasonably need to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy .
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow any hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not store user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
How we protect your personal data
We do not store any user data for the showcase site. The e-shop has its own General Conditions of Use which are necessary for its operation (account, basket, order summary, order history, etc.).
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- access right
- Right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right to object
You will find more information on these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or dispute the data collected
If you want your information deleted or modified in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer by Email:
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits.
We use this type of cookie on our site:
This allows us to identify your session in order to guarantee a set of data in accordance with your navigation. For example, displaying pages depending on the language selected by your browser.
Some session variables are then generated from this id, to ensure optimal display of the data you have taken care to select.
- Cookies "_ga"
A simple boolean variable to get your approval for the use of our cookies.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the following:
01 82 30 51 11
241 rue de Romainville 93230 ROMAINVILLE FRANCE
Effective Date: November 18, 2022